XT Burn Energise
- Buy 1 $49.90 each
- Buy 2 $47.41 each
- Buy 3 $46.41 each
- Buy 4+ $45.41 each
Maxine’s XT BURN ENERGISE is our next generation Fat Burning Pre Workout and Energy Extender specifically formulated for women who want maximum performance from their training or sport, and to develop a lean toned body.
Maxine’s XT Burn Energise Key Features
- 0g of Fat and Carb per serve
- Boosts energy levels
- Improves mood and focus
- Amplify Metabolism
- Improves Cognition
- Contains Fat Burners and Carb Blockers
- Naturally Sweetened – STEVIA!
XT Burn Energise by Maxine's is available in 2 delicious flavours:
- Tropical Fruits
- Kiwi Strawberry
Maxine’s XT Energise Suggested Use
XT Burn Energise can be used Pre Workout or taken throughout the day for a Fat Burning Energy Hit. For best results take 1 scoop in 200mL of cold water 20-30 minutes prior to working out or during the day to give you an energy boost and enhance fat burning.
Maxine’s XT Burn Energise Key Ingredients
Energy, Mood, and Focus Matrix
- Choline Bitartrate - is a brain supplement that people use for improved memory and mental performance.
- Caffeine Anhydrous - Caffeine can increase digestive juices to digest foods faster and increases abilities to resolve excess fat. Caffeine also helps fatty acids in the blood convert into energy to consume easily.
- Pantethine - is a derivative of vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid). It is a precursor for the production of Co-Enzyme A (CoA) which supports the production compounds in the brain that boost mood and cognition.
- Niacin - also known as vitamin B3. It may help lower cholesterol, ease arthritis and boost brain function
Thermogenic Fat Burning Matrix
- L-Carnitine Matrix - (L-Carnitine Tartrate, L-Carnitine Fumerate, Glycine Propionyl-LL_Carnitine HCL) – XT Energise comprises of 3 active forms of Carnitine that play a key role in the processing of fat as fuel in cells throughout the body. Carnitine helps fatty acids pass through the mitochondria, where oxidation of the molecules occurs. This is the principle way in which these fat molecules are used as fuel.
- Halostachine - is a plant extract that boosts metabolism, stimulates fat burning, increases energy and enhance focus.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract - contains polyphenols, including chlorogenic acids, which, like grape seed extract and green tea, have antioxidants that help the body neutralize harmful free radicals. Chlorogenic acids support the weight loss benefits of the green coffee bean by promoting balanced blood sugar by inhibiting the release of glucose within the body and boosting the metabolic output of the liver, which burns fat.
- CapsiAtra - is a potent extract of sweet peppers that increases metabolism and fat oxidation which reduces subcutaneous and visceral fat – particularly abdominal fat.
Recovery & Strength Complex
- BCAAs - BCAA contains Leucine, the most anabolic amino acid, Isoleucine, that prevents the body from starting to break down muscle tissue for additional energy when needed, and Valine that helps stimulate the central nervous system, and is needed for proper mental functioning. BCAA increase the rate of protein synthesis, reduce the amount of protein breakdown, reduce tiredness, and reduce muscle soreness.
- L-Glutamine - it is the most abundant amino acid found in our blood and makes up approximately 60% of the amino acid pool in our muscles. Known for its role as a substrate for protein synthesis which means it is used during skeletal muscle contraction when we exercise, and without its presence, our gut-wrenching exercise sessions may be hampered.